Attend the first day of the program. If you don't see new possibilities opening up for your life and your work from the material and exercises we cover together, then just ask for a refund at the end of the first day. You can do this in person at the workshop, and we will gladly refund your tuition in full.
Listen to Our Graduates
Professional Coach Tony Jenkins talks about the energy, enthusiasm, and caring that Bob Dunham demonstrates for his students. "This is not just about concepts. This is about changing your life. ... There is value here, and I can see how I could translate this value into my client work."
Included With Your Registration
- A 30-minute, one-on-one call with Bob Dunham.
This conversation happens before the course, so we are clear about what is most relevant for you in the workshop.
- 19 Continuing Education Units (CEU's) from the International Coaching Federation
- 100% of the tuition for the Foundations course can be applied towards our programs:
The Excellence in Generative Leadership Program (EGL),The Generative Leadership Program (GLP), or the Coaching Excellence in Organization (CEO) program.
If you continue your development as a leader or a coach of leaders in these programs, your tuition for the FGL is essentially free.
- Copies of two books to be used and referenced during the workshop.
A $26 value.
- A digital reprint of the article "The Generative Foundations of Actions-in Organizations"
Originally published in The International Journal of Coaching in Organizations.
- Introduction to a new generative discipline of leadership, management, coaching, and teamwork.
- Practices that you can continue to practice for lifetime, opening up the path for continuous improvement and even mastery.
- Practices that go beyond concepts to enable real actions and results in your life and work immediately after the workshop.